Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blessed

(exclusively for Grasya)

Verse 1:
Waking up to a silent early dusk
To start the day with the prayer
Let me say my gratitude to still have a chance
Have peace in my heart, guidance to go through

Bridge:
I used to be in sorrow
Feel lost and all in pain
I used to feel so far away
I washed my soul and bow my head to the ground
I found my way back

Reff:
In the name of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
In His name we're calling
The best we're deserving
All you're looking out in prayers
Never doubt any answers
As long as you stay on His way
All you'll get is be blessed

Verse 2:
His arms are surrounding us
To give hopes and lights within us
No more darker days, only sunshine
What have you done, for He has been so kind

Bridge

Reff

Interlude

Reff

No comments: