Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist


I feel so GRATEFUL I bought this DVD. It turns out that the movie is WORTH TO WATCH. You can read the synopsis here. This movie is such a teenager movie but what makes me recommend you to watch it is the SOUNDTRACK. A very nice compliment to the movie. It brings the soul of the movie (also my feelings, nyahaha). Here is the tracklisting:
  1. "Speed of Sound" by Chris Bell
  2. "Electro-Socket Blues" by Rogue Wave
  3. "Middle Management" by Bishop Allen
  4. "Ottoman" by Vampire Weekend
  5. "Riot Radio" by The Dead 60s
  6. "Fever" by Takka Takka
  7. "Xavia" by The Submarines
  8. "After Hours" by We Are Scientists
  9. "Our Swords" by Band of Horses
  10. "Silvery Sleds" by Army Navy
  11. "Baby You're My Light" by Richard Hawley
  12. "Very Loud" by Shout Out Louds
  13. "How to Say Goodbye" by Paul Tiernan
  14. "Last Words" by The Real Tuesday Weld
  15. "Nick & Norah's Theme" by Mark Mothersbaugh
I will find it in Limewire, right away!

xoxo


lawinda (did you notice that I haven't used this again in a while?)

4 comments:

Cassey Bunny said...

i love the soundtrack too! that's something we have in common :p

Lawinda Cempaka Nurti said...

hehe, thx for reading my blog anyway...

aldy said...

I LOVE THE FILM.
SOUNDTRACK nya apalagi.
eww nick and norah's theme favorite gue

Lawinda Cempaka Nurti said...

iya banget dy.. instrumental ciamik!