Thursday, January 29, 2009

ordinary post answering ordinary questions..

I'm not tagged by anyone... Just spending my time in my cousin's room until 3 o'clock, DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! So, here is my lazy day answers..

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Find a way to reach my every dream.. When I found it, go through it!

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
A train ticket to Jakarta

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Somewhere exotic and outdoor

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
How 'bout now?! :p

5) Are you in love?
Absolutely

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Last restaurant? Oh, you mean, last food stall (like I was so poor)?! Bebek Goreng in front of Borromeus Hospital

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Mengukur Harga Wajar Saham (I haven't bought a book again lately)

8) What is your full name?
Lawinda Cempaka Nurti

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
I must be honest: MY MOTHER

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Jane Aldridge from Sea of Shoes

11) Christina or Britney?
Pleeeeeeeeeeease.. NEITHER

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Sometimes

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
South Africa

14) Hugs or kisses?
Both, thank you

15) 8 things I am passionate about:
1. Love life
2. Fashion
3. Music
4. Art
5. Economy and trading
6. Sun in the morning and at dusk
7. Beautiful beaches
8. m.o.n.e.y :p

16) 8 things I say too often:
1. Anjrot
2. Kampret
3. Tai kodok
4. Makjrengat
5. Eh nying..
6. B***
7. An****
8. C*****i

Oh no, I'm not that rude, but it just came out from my mouth and I can't help. Things are getting scrunched up lately. Instead of saying those words, I said these:

1. Bismillahirrohmanirrohim
2. Alhamdulillahirobbil alamin
3. Allahu Akbar
4. Astaghfirullahaladzim
5. Subhanallah
6. Laa illahailallah
7. Assalammualaikum
8. Waalaikumsalam

Ohh I wish I could stop my mouth from saying bad words

17) 8 books I've read recently:
1. Kunimitsu series
2. How to Make Money in Stocks
3. Mengenal Harga Wajar Saham
4. Momokan
5. Lola Rose
6. Mari Chan series
7. Di Negeri Penjajah
8. Some more old comics found in my cousin's room

I know I know, those are not a smart book list. I didn't feel like reading books, but I read good blogs. This will be my resolution: to read MORRREEEE substantial books and not filling my brain with shallow readings.

18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Coffee - Copeland
2. Falling in Love in Coffee Shops
- Landon Pigg
3. Dying - Five For Fighting

4. Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
5. Please Say Yes - Santa Monica
6. Not Myself - John Mayer
7. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
8. One Last Cry - Brian McKnight

19) 8 things I learned last year:
Just pretend I learned NOTHING. Noooo, I'm just too lazy to write.

20) Tag 8 people :
anyone.. whatever

No comments: