Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My Playlist

It's not the new one.. but it's what I recently heard. Some of the songs maybe not new, but I like it, so I put it here..


1. Two Lights - Five For Fighting
2. Tonight You Belong - The Bird and The Bees

3. Nothing To Fear - White Shoes and The Couples Company

4. (I Wanna) Call It Love - Sondre Lerche

5. I Melt With You - Nouvelle Vague

6. If Looks Could Kill - Camera Obscura

7. Tattoed On My Mind - D'Sound

8. People Are People - D'Sound

9. Sunshine - Gabrielle

10. Maybe You're Gone - Sondre Lerche

11. Love In December - Club 8

12. Please Say Yes - Santamonica

13. Say It All - Sondre Lerche

14. Two Way Monologue - Sondre Lerche

15. Hell No - Sondre Lerche

16. Stars - Switchfoot

17. Someone Somewhere - The Wannadies

18. Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches

19. You and Me - The Wannadies

20. Sayang - Chrisye
(jiahh)
21. Love In The Peaceful World -
Level42
22. Warwick Avenue - Duffy
23. Chasing Pavements - Adele
24. Love is a Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
25. Blindsided - Bon Iver
26. The Wolves (act I and II) - Bon Iver
27. Comfortable - John Mayer
28. Coffee - Copeland
29. I Was Made For You - She and Him
30. I Thought I Saw Your Face - She and Him
31. Be Still My Heart - The Postal Service
32. You Make Me Feel Brand New - Simply Red
33. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
34. Gobbledigook - Sigur Ros
35. One Last Dance - Craig David
36. In God's Hands - Nelly Furtado


Enjoy...


lawinda

3 comments:

bella said...

LAwinda! sepertinya aku kenal, heuheu.
temen 1 wali, eh, ini siapa coba! hehe!

Lawinda Cempaka Nurti said...

ohh si bella teaa.. uhuuy.. ada blog juga ya? gw link ya?

bella said...

yoi, udah kulink juga neehh.. heuheu